Saturday 30 June 2012

Tranquility

One of the greatest things about living here on the Torreblanca Heights, is not only the amazing view of the sea on one side and the mountain on the other, but the lovely lovely sound of the birds. They sing all day and seem to enjoy coming to have a peek at who is inside the villa - if I sit really quietly, they come right to the door. However, one movement and they're off!
Today is another bright sunshine day.
I've cleaned my house, done some washing and had a swim.Now I'm enjoying the sights and sounds whilst having a much-needed cup of tea.....


2 comments:

Jo said...

Rose, that is a stunning view. I can't wait to come and visit! Just love the mountains and sunshine all around. And of course you're near the sea! You can take photos of your lovely birds and show us here? Would love to see them too. Love and blessings. Jo

Unknown said...

We cannot wait either Jo!